Would you like to work at a company with a “one team one family” approach where you can grow personally and professionally together with our ambassadors such as Carrefour, Q8, Pizza Hut and Medialaan?
We are proud of our business culture and the journey we make as a company.
To enable the further growth of the company, we are looking for a new Cloud Solutions Architect within our Cloud Architect team to strengthen our family. Are you a team player, do you have a passion for technology and are honesty and transparency part of your personal values?
Would you like to further develop your talents within a secure environment? Do not hesitate to contact us, we look forward to getting to know you better.
The Cloud Solutions Architect team is the glue between the Sales team on the one hand, with the customer as an extension, and the operational teams on the other hand, which will implement your solutions. Together with the sales colleagues you are able to translate the technical requirements of the customer into a solution based on our portfolio. You can quickly indicate the added value of the solutions. Plus thinking outside the box is a matter of fact to you.
What do we expect:
- You support your sales colleagues with customer conversations, with the emphasis on the translation between the technical requirements and the desired solution of the customer.
- You visually elaborate the architecture for our customers in an attractive and clear way so you further develop a good customer relationship.
- You are a good listener and can clearly and quickly transfer the elaborated solutions to the customer via different channels.
You understand the importance of good documentation and ensure for a good transfer towards the project team.
Your passion for technology ensures that you stay informed of the technological changes through your own research. You are also given the opportunity to further develop yourself through internal and external training courses.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a broad knowledge of both infrastructure and the systems that run on this infrastructure (OS, applications, etc.)
- Your technical education is a major asset, experience in the sector is a bonus but not a must.
- You are passionate about the development of new cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure
- You are triggered by things that develop agile software and eventually facilitate digital transformation; you are also familiar with CI/CD pipelines and Container technology.
- You believe that DevOps is not just a role, but a culture and mindset.
- Knowledge of both the Dutch and English language is a must and if you are fluent in French, then...
What may you expect from us?
- Every day you will be involved in cutting edge technology, no one day is the same
- You can permanently develop your own competencies in our own Sentia Academy through training, internal knowledge groups, etc.
- Involvement and a flat organisational structure
- To be part of a growing company with corresponding career opportunities.
- No lengthy traffic jams thanks to our great location on the outskirts of Ghent.
- A competitive salary, plus a company car, and extensive package of extrajudicial benefits and 26 days off.
- Relaxation follows after all the efforts! We always have a great time during our happy Fridays, team events, breakfasts, lunches, etc.
- And last but not least: finally some nice office coffee, powered by the Ghent coffee roasting company De Draak. And for the tea lovers, we got your back, we have more choice than just Yellow Label ;).