Looking for a job where things change rapidly but without chaos? Do you want to have the ability to work with new and bleeding edge technology without running into the death by process trap?
Stop looking and join Sentia’s Operations organization!
So tell me, what is this all about?
- You will be supporting customer-specific environments leveraging our internal monitoring and ticketing platform
- You will be working on pro-active and pre-emptive tasks to keep the number of incidents that impact the services of our customers low
- Once in a while you will have to scramble into a return to service mode for those issues that were unable to be prevented
- You will be participating in an on-call set-up, for that small set of service-down issues that pop-up once in a while
- You will be facilitating customers and their partners in their deployment process by providing support for the infrastructure, the platform the application need and the tools needed for automated deployments
- You will be supporting migrations
- You might be supporting your pre-sales colleagues as they run into new technology requests from our customers to help assess operational sustainability
- You are expected to regularly decompress and maybe even play some ping pong
What do we want from you?
- Advanced knowledge of one of the following: Microsoft-flavored OSs or VMWare’s ESX server
- Knowledge on one or more of the following frameworks, middleware and application servers running on Windows: E-mail application servers, Web application servers, Database application servers or Application servers (.NET framework, …)
- Knowledge on one of the following essential platform supporting technologies: DNS application servers, Directory application servers, Remote Desktop Services, RemoteApp, VMware Horizon View, Citrix XenDesktop, NTP application servers, Scripting languages.
- Notion about automating deployment and configuration of the above with tools such as Chef, Puppet and Ansible
- Knowledge of one of the following: Clustering technologies, Windows, security, Storage
- Understanding Linux-based environments, and accepting that the world is more than Windows, is a nice to have
- You understand the OSI layer model and have a basic understanding of networking
- You have a passion for technology and eager to learn
- You are a team player and can adapt to new situations
- You are a go-getter and are not afraid to pull in additional people when needed
- You are concise and result-driven
- You are flexible; if needed you jump in to help the team
- You believe creativity, motivation, integrity, and teamwork are important values
- You believe helping customers is important when you are buying something in your personal life, so you reflect this in your job by communicating clearly, working with the customer and being flexible
- A no-nonsense, open culture where we promote new ideas and value your contribution
- A tailored career path so you can continue to grow your competences and knowledge
- Multiple teambuilding events during the year and Happy Friday @ the office