Looking for a job where things change rapidly but without chaos? Do you want to have the ability to work with new and bleeding edge technology on a project-based fashion without running into the death by process trap?
Stop looking and join Sentia’s Implementations organization!
So tell me, what is this all about?
- You will be designing and implementing complex, customer-specific environments
- You will transition environments towards your Operations colleagues by transferring knowledge about the respective environment
- Together with your project management colleagues you will take the technical lead during projects
- You are considered the internal Subject Matter Expert due to your expertise and contextual knowledge of the environments you built
- You will be training and coaching the team on your expertise, you take pride in letting others grow
- You will be considered a Subject Matter Expert supporting our R&D engineers
- You will be leading complex migrations from analysis to execution using your critical and experienced mindset
- You will be supporting your pre-sales colleagues as they run into new technology requests from our customers to help assess operational sustainability
- You are expected to regularly decompress and maybe even play some ping pong
What do we want from you?
- Advanced knowledge of one of the following:Microsoft-flavored OSs and its secrets, VMWare’s ESX server and its associated suite of products
- Expert knowledge on one or more of the following frameworks, middleware and application servers running on Windows: E-mail application servers (Exchange, …) and its associated protocols (smtp, imap, pop), Web application servers (IIS, Apache, …) and its associated protocols (http, https), Database application servers, Application servers (.NET framework, …)
- Expert knowledge on one of the following essential platform supporting technologies: DNS application servers (Active Directory DNS, …), Directory application servers (Active Directory), Remote Desktop Services, RemoteApp, VMware Horizon View, Citrix XenDesktop, NTP application servers, Scripting languages such as Powershell, …
- Advanced knowledge about automating deployment and configuration of the above with tools such as Chef, Puppet and Ansible
- An understanding of the concepts continuous integration and continuous deployment as well as the platforms and tools used to accomplish this: Containerization platforms (Windows server containers, … ), Orchestration platforms (Azure Service Fabric, Kubernetes, …), OTAP/DTAP streets (Team Foundation Server, Bamboo, …)
- Advanced knowledge of one of the following: Clustering technologies (Microsoft Cluster, SQL Availability Groups, …), Windows security (event logs, group policies, …), Storage (iSCSI, NFS, CIFS, …)
- Understanding Linux-based environments, and accepting that the world is more than Windows, is a nice to have
- You understand the OSI layer model and have a basic understanding of networking
You have at least 6 years of relevant experience in one of the above-mentioned concepts and technologies
- You have a passion for technology and eager to learn
- You are a team player and can adapt to new situations
- You have a critical and analytical mindset
- You are a go-getter and are not afraid to pull in additional people when needed
- You are concise and result-driven
- Operating under pressure is your cup of tea
- You are flexible; if needed you jump in to help the team
- You believe creativity, motivation, integrity, and teamwork are important values
- A no-nonsense, open culture where we promote new ideas and value your contribution
- A tailored career path so you can continue to grow your competences and knowledge
- Multiple teambuilding events during the year and Happy Friday @ the office