Would you like to work in a company with a start-up atmosphere where you can feel at home and where you can work for renowned customers like Carrefour, Q8, Pizza Hut and Medialaan?
We are proud of the fact that our customers recommend us to other customers and that is the reason why we are growing quickly. Would you like to be part of this and further expand your career and your personal development?
Do you like to have and take responsibility? And do you like to have a laugh regularly to let off steam during a game of ping-pong or our happy Fridays?
Then we would like to meet you!
As Security Officer, you are responsible within Sentia Belgium for information security and acting in accordance with standards and regulations. You ensure that the objectives of the policy, as recorded with the European management, are achieved.
What will be your tasks?
- In the role of Information Security Officer, you will start with the reduction of risks in information security.
- You maintain and develop certifications.
- You monitor the relevant standards and regulations and implement these within the organisation.
- You cooperate with all the team within Sentia Belgium and with your colleagues within other entities of the Sentia Group in Europe.
- You plan audits which are carried out by the internal audit teams, the external auditors or yourself. You analyse the audit results and suggest measures that lead to risk reduction, quality or conformity improvement.
- You monitor the recorded technical and organisational measures.
- You chair meetings where the policy decisions for information security, quality and conformity within Sentia Belgium are made.
- You are also the contact for customers and prospects who have questions about the security, the quality or the conformity of our products and services.
- You strive for a customer-oriented approach, analyse specific customer wishes and suggest measures to achieve these.
- You maintain the documentation and ensure that conformity can be demonstrated during audits.
- You communicate the internal police guidelines and organise awareness training.
- You identify and realise process-based efficiency and improvement steps.
Desired experience and skills
What we expect from your profile
- You have at least a bachelor degree and two years of relevant experience.
- You have knowledge of management systems and experience with ISO27001 and ISO9001 standards for information security and quality or wish to deepen your knowledge in this respect.
- You have knowledge of and experience in risk management and audits. You also have the necessary experience regarding audit technologies and are prepared to learn more about this.
- You have knowledge of and affinity for IT services.
- You have a broad vision on the operation of organisations and the decision processes with respect to security.
- You are talented in structuring and experience complexity as a challenge.
- Your desire for responsibility ensures that you take ownership.
- You are eager to learn and have a healthy ambition.
- You can make decisions from various angles.
What are the pros for us but definitely no requirements?
- Technical knowledge of ICT systems and technologies.
- Certifications such as CISSP (ISC2), CISA (ISACA), CISM (ISACA), ISMS foundation.
What may you expect from us?
- To be busy every day with challenging and interesting work and with cutting edge technology.
- To be able to permanently develop your own competencies through training, internal knowledge groups, etc.
- Proper equipment to do the job; a powerful laptop, a large screen.
- The opportunity to make suggestions and to take responsibility.
- To be part of a growing company with corresponding career opportunities.
- Regular company updates to give you a clear view of the direction we are all heading for.
- No lengthy traffic jams due to our great location on the outskirts of Ghent.
- A competitive salary, plus a company car, as well as an extensive package of extrajudicial benefits and 26 days off.
- Twice a week lovely fresh soup and always free fruit.
- Relaxation follows after all the efforts! We always have a great time during our happy Fridays, team events, breakfasts, lunches, etc.
- And last but not least: finally some nice office coffee, powered by the Ghent coffee roasting company De Draak. And for the tea lovers, we got your back, we have more choice than just Yellow Label;).