Looking for a job where things change rapidly but without chaos? Do you want to have the ability to work with new and bleeding edge technology on a project-based fashion without running into the death by process trap?
Stop looking and join Sentia’s Implementations organization!
So tell me, what is this all about?
- You will be designing and implementing complex, customer-specific environments
- You will transition environments towards your Operations colleagues by transferring knowledge about the respective environment
- Together with your project management colleagues you might take the technical lead during projects
- You will be participating in an on-call set-up, for that small set of service-down issues that pop-up once in a while
- You are considered as “the internal knowledge base” due to your expertise and contextual knowledge of the environments you built here and in your past experience
- You will be training the team on your expertise, you take pride in letting others grow
- You will be considered as an important stakeholder supporting our R&D engineers
- You will be supporting complex migrations from analysis to execution using your critical and experienced mindset
- You might be supporting your pre-sales colleagues as they run into new technology requests from our customers to help assess operational sustainability
- You are expected to regularly decompress and maybe even play some ping pong
What do we want from you?
- Advanced knowledge of the following: NetApp storage systems, its architecture and its associated suite of products, VMWare's ESXi server and its associated suite of products, Use of API's and Scripting tools.
- Advanced knowledge on one or more of the following storage concepts: Protocols NFS, CIFS, iSCSI, Fibre-channel. Data protection or storage types: RAID, RAIN, HCU, CAS.
- Advanced knowledge on one of the following essential platform supporting technologies: Snapshotting, replication, storage efficiency, NDMP, logical storage constructions, networking, access management.
- Advanced knowledge about IO distribution, RAID penalties, high availability, redundant storage networks.
- Troubleshooting expertise related to performance impact using available tools: Clustered Ontap – Oncommand Software / CLI / Grafana / ASUP, Vmware ESXi / Vcenter
- Knowledge of one of the following: Clustering technologies, Storage integration at the host level (Linux, Windows & VMware) including multi-pathing design and configuration for the respective storage protocols
- Knowledge of alternative storage vendors and solutions such as NimbleStorage, Dell, EMC, Solidfire
- You understand the OSI layer model and have a basic understanding of networking
You have at least 4 years of relevant experience in one of the above-mentioned concepts and technologies
- You have a passion for technology and eager to learn
- You are a team player and can adapt to new situations
- You have a critical and analytical mindset and are a walking “lessons learned”
- You are a go-getter and are not afraid to pull in additional people when needed
- You are concise and result-driven (read: get things done)
- Operating under pressure give you a “been there, seen that” feeling which reflects itself in tranquility
- You are flexible; if needed you jump in to help the team
- You believe creativity, motivation, integrity, and teamwork are important values
- A no-nonsense, open culture where we promote new ideas and value your contribution
- A tailored career path so you can continue to grow your competences and knowledge
- Multiple teambuilding events during the year and Happy Friday @ the office